- 1 package of turkey Italian sausage or bratwurst, cut into 1 inch pieces or smaller
- 64 ounces chicken broth
- 1 package fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 box cleaned, sliced mushrooms
- 6 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 slices prosciutto, cooked until crisp and crumbled
In stock pot or large soup pot, cook turkey sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add mushrooms and parsley. Cook for two minutes. Add tortellini and cook for 5 minutes or according to package directions. Stir in spinach and cook for 1 more minute. Ladle into bowls and serve with a sprinkling of prosciutto crumbles on top.