- ¼ cup wild rice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 10 pitted black olives, coarsely chopped
- 10 -12 sun dried tomato halves, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 clementine or Satsuma orange, peeled, sectioned, and coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ¼ inch thickness
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Bring 2 cups water, salt, and rice to boil in saucepan. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 40 minutes or until rice is cooked and tender. Drain and cool. Mix olives, tomato, parsley, orange, and lemon juice together in small bowl. Add cooled rice and toss to mix. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pound chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper or plastic wrap, until each breast is about ¼ inch thick. Place ¼ cup of rice mixture on each breast. Roll chicken around rice, tucking in ends and securing with toothpicks.